Thursday 23 January 2014

Analysis of my questionaires/What i found out.

Here are some print screens to show some of the data I collected of my questionnaires, using the survey monkey website. I have got some feedback from my target audience which now can allow me to start making decision in which way I am trying to go with my project. This data has given me some thought of the kind of questions I want to ask my focus group when they come in to give some of their time to help me find out what they like.




What i found out in question one of my questionnaire is that almost 57% my target audience listen to RnB, and about 39% prefer to listen to Hip Hop plus 4 % listen to punk. I found out from this question where to aim my magazine to look like and that is hip hop and RnB.



What I found out in question Two of my questionnaire is that my target audience, says that the image of an artist catches their eye on a magazine more than the brand of a magazine, the fonts and text or freebies. I found out that I should ask my audience what type of artist they would like to see for example a relevant artist or a up and coming artist.

What I found out in question three of my questionnaire is that my target audience associate the colour Red with UK rap so with this i now know what colour my text should be on my magazine and that is red and black and definately not grey.


 What I found out in question four of my questionnaire is that my target audience dont really purchase music magazine but i found out that its a gap in the market for uk rap magazines.

What I found out in question five of my questionnaire is that my target audience would spend the most two to three pound to buy  magazine so when i create my magazine i will know what price i will put on it

What I found out in question six of my questionnaire is that most my target audience do not buy magazines and only a little do this is due to a lack of magazines in what they like.


No comments:

Post a Comment