Monday 20 January 2014

Research Rationale

MEDIA WORK Research rationale 


The target group I have access to is people my age from my college, also have access to my friends outside of school who are slightly older then me and can give me a different kind of twist on things coming from their age group. Teachers from my college can also be asked because they may have some knowledge towards the type of genre I may be planning on creating. The types of research I will be conducting will be on what they like what may attract them and my research will be conducted on those round my age and those that are a bit older then me outside of school I also be asking question to them to further my creativity on the product I will need to be producing for my task in the lessons to come so that it will reach maximum perfection to what I Am trying to achieve. The resources I will be using is the printer some papers maybe a camera to record my focus groups and a phone i will use to record some conversations I am having with some people I have interviewed and I will questionnaires to get a response from my target audience on what they like. Observational research I will conduct.

No comments:

Post a Comment