Friday 17 January 2014

Brief about the task i have been set.

The brief I have been set is to create a music magazine with a genre of my choice that will appeal to others. In the brief I have to create a front page of a music magazine also a content page and  a double page spread  with An interview with an up and coming artist. I am thinking about what type of genres I may base my music magazine on I have been thinking about UK rap underground as this is the type of music I listen to and can relate to.

One of the task in the brief that we have to create is breakdown and analyse two music magazines. The task that we have to do are quite inspiring to the fact we have to be creative and different my inspiration or what I want my magazine to look like and be effective as is the, ‘The Source’ or The ‘VIBE’.

No comments:

Post a Comment