Monday 24 February 2014

Cover layout - photo shop process

This is the image I have chosen to feature on my front cover so far. This is due to my fondness of the liking and the simplicity of the pose, which complements the  sky because of the jeans he is wearing also the sky being the limit it also has a metaphorical meaning as in my artist is trying to achieve and reach the limit to his music career. It also allows me to make any future changes to the image if needs be later on.






This is what i managed to create so far, i have managed to create and put a quote on to the front cover from the artist himself this is a will attract the target audience because they will want to know what us goin g on by the artist.


Concerns for the future: that the magazine may need to change the position of the bubble to fit in text before it to create more of a magazine effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment