Monday 24 February 2014

final cover linked to research

#

My final cover links to my research findings because it represents what my target audience liked and disliked.
 The colours that most attracted the audience were black, red and blue. I chose to go with blue, black and purple as I thought it worked better with my magazine. The shadow colour on the artists name is similar to the colour on his jacket. I wanted the colour scheme to link in with what my artist was wearing. I asked my target audience what most atttracted them to the front cover and the majority said the artist. On my magazine, I made sure I met those results as I have made the artist the biggest thing on the front cover. I have written little text to draw more attention to the artist. As the text and font was the second highest result from my research, I made sure to use a font that looked like graffiti to link in with theme of hip-hop. I made sure the text was in big, bold font so it stood out to the readers. The artist represents the hip-hop genre as he's wearing a hoodie and a snapback which are typically seen by male hip-hop artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment