Monday 10 March 2014

Content page layout

For the construction of my contents page I used my flat plan and also the design of the vibes magazine content page to help create mine. It gave me a direction from my flat plan I got the positioning of where and how I wanted it to look but used the other content page to decide on how the features would work and how it would go.

I decided to make the outlines of the magazine to work around it, the lines are what going to hold the numbers and also the contact details, like twitter and face book so I can add those later where I have created them.


This a print screen to show how I created a new layer to stamp the actual magazine masthead on the content and I created this by using the opacity tool which decreases the way in which it stands out so by decreasing it so there you will be able to see it clear enough, but will not block other texts but will be allowed to see anything that is on it or underneath it.







That is a print screen of what my content page looks like in this moment of time. My content layout is slightly the same of what I wanted it to look like at the other content page and how I planned for it to be in flat plan. I made some changes though in terms of how I will change the layout as I add in the text and images through creating my content page. But if I change anything or difference it will be because my targe5t audience it will appeal to them or they have given me feed back.








No comments:

Post a Comment