Monday 10 March 2014

Contents Page Image Choices

The content page I am trying to create has great mind behind it. I only wanted one image on my content page because I want to focus on the originality and homey life of the London and I want that to be expressed through the contents page and my main artist.


This is an image of another artist, which would feature in my contents page. I took numerous amounts of shots, at different angles and also different poses. Some turned out to be quite good, however some images were rather blurry and unable to use. I wanted the indie artist look to remain consist throughout the magazine, although it had been quite difficult.

The Artist, who I was taking photos of for me, is an UK but is a huge fan of the UK hip hop music himself and buys music magazines monthly. I asked his opinion of the photos, and he said sometimes the photos on those magazines are not right and to force and not free enough and just really looks like stiff. So he was also giving advice on how the shots should be taken where he felt most comfortable. Due to this we got a range of shots from different angles and also different locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment