Wednesday 5 March 2014

FRONT COVER FEATURES

The features that I have put on my front cover link to the genre of my magazine which is rap/hip-hopOne of my main features are the latest news involving: Stormzy, Bonkaz, Giggs and K Koke. I put those artists on my front cover as these are the most known artists from my genre and these would appeal to my target audience. I'm giving readers a chance to read the latest new involving those artists, makes the audience feel more connected.

One of my other features is talking about the history of UK Rap/Hip-Hop. This gives a background to the genre and makes my target audience who are interested in this genre feel as if they get to know all about the genre and learn about some of the artists that were before this time.

I have put in a graphic details on how to get the magazine delivered to your door. My target audience is for teenagers and teenagers are mainly on their phones so by including this on the front cover, I'm relating to my audience and using technology to let the magazine seem more reachable. I put the twitter and facebook on the front cover as it's easily accessable for teenagers and they can view it on their phones.

Another feature that I have put on the front cover is the pull quote. The pull quote says 'do it your way and aim for the skies'. I have used a lyric as a pull quote to link in with it being a music magazine. It shows the ambition that the artist has to achieve their goal as a rapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment